All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Cash Contributions –Send a contribution to be used where most needed or designate your donation for a specific project or program. Send checks to: Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless 117 E. 12th Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
To Donate Online:
Via Network For Good giving site:
Kroger Neighborhood Reward Program –It doesn’t cost you anything, but can really add up and help us on our ultimate goal; the eradication of homelessness. Here’s how to set it up
2) Register with your Kroger Plus card number associated with the registered card. Our agency number is #82944
Pass this on to friends and family as well! This takes seconds and can help bring in hundreds of dollars for our agency. Each time you use your Kroger Plus Card we get 4% of that sale back.
Leave a Legacy –include The Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless in your will to make a lasting impact on those experiencing homelessness. Contact Leslie Moorhead for more information: 513 421-7803 x 11 or by email at email@example.com
Memorials & Living Tributes –Show your loved ones that you care about them and your community by making a tribute gift in their honor — for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Graduation, or any holiday. Send checks & tribute/memorial information to: Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless at 117 E. 12th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
In Kind Donations — Collect or Donate items from our wish list. Contact 513-421-7803 x 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Streetvibes– Your financial support of this bi-monthly paper can help in so many ways! You can help change the lives of the Distributors who are earning an income selling this paper and also your financial help allows Streetvibes to continue to be the
voice of those in need in our community that often go unheard.
- $15 can help us afford to give free papers to new distributors working to get started
- $50 will cover 4 hours of entrepreneurial training for individual Distributors.
- $100 pays for about 575 papers to be printed.
- Order a subscription and have delivered twice a month to your door.
ALSO- Consider taking out an ad in Streetvibes advertising your business or event. We have great rates for non-profits and for repeat ads.
- Streetvibes has an estimated readership of 6,000 people every month in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Contact Leslie Moorhead or Justin Jeffre for information about our advertising options.