This November, engage with us as we highlight the resilience of the Over-the-Rhine People’s Movement, the work of the Homeless Coalition and our member organizations, and the power of people experiencing homelessness.
Please grab your tickets and put these events on your calendar so that you can be a part of the movement to eradicate homelessness. Hear the voices of people experiencing homelessness, walk historical pathways in tours, and earn your certificate by completing the Ambassador program – you can do it all in November for Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Month.
Virtual Speaker’s Bureau
- Willa Jones, 11/17 7pm
- Samuel Jackson, 11/18 7pm
- Melissa Mosby, 11/20 7pm
- Homelessness 101, 11/3 10am
- Affordable Housing 201, 11/10 10am
- Housing Protections 301, 11/17 10am
- Housing Production 401, 11/24 10am
In-Person Walking Tours Tours (Masked, Small Group, Limited Tickets)
- Over-the-Rhine People’s Movement Walking Tour, 11/6 & 11/27 10am-12 noon*
- The People’s Movement TODAY Walking Tour, 11/14 1-3pm
Tickets are available now at Brown Paper Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/profile/244215
Please share! All are welcome, but adult themes are presented throughout, so we suggest 13 years old as the minimum age, but all are welcome!